Opportunities: Click here to read more Experience: Click here to read more Vision: Click here to read more

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Elected Trustee Ready to Work

After a brief but very educational campaign, I have been given the voters' permission to represent them on the Board of Education. I am grateful for this opportunity and will do my best for students, staff and the community. Although I won't be there in my new official capacity, I will be at this week's September 22nd Board meeting. I hope to see more of you there as well. There is urgency to address the issues facing North Vancouver schools, and I hope this election has inspired others to stay more involved. We all can make a difference.

Thank you again. Now there is work to do.

Warmly,

Sheila Bouman

No comments:

Post a Comment